What does it do?
Level 3 Extra Moisture. Protein Free (For daily use)
Introducing our Level 3 moisture cleanser, the Bounce Curl Hydra Drench Cleansing Conditioner, specially designed for exceptionally parched hair. This unique formula combines the benefits of a conditioner with the cleansing power of a single carefully selected ingredient. It effectively nourishes and moisturizes your hair while simultaneously providing a thorough cleanse. Experience the dual action of hydration and purification in one convenient product.
Hair texture: Medium & coarse.
Hair pattern: Wavy, curly, & coily
- Suitable for Dry or Damaged Hair: Ideal for dry, damaged, or brittle hair.
- Reduces the Need for Multiple Products: Combines shampoo and conditioner benefits in one convenient product.
- Hydration and Moisture: Bounce Curl Cleansing Conditioner hydrates and nourishes hair for smoother, softer strands.
- Enriched with premium herbal ingredients, including organic aloe as the primary component, panthenol vitamin pro-v, jojoba esters, organic black seed oil, marshmallow root extract, rosemary extract, and sage, to nourish and revive hair.
- NO silicones, NO parabens, NO sulfates, NO PEGs, NO DEA/MEA, & NO animal testing. Color-safe & vegan.
- 0-1 Rating on the Think Dirty App.
100% Natural Scent. Invigorating & blissful notes of citrus & exotic fresh fruits.
If you are a first-time customer, we recommend that you prepare an apple-cider-vinegar (ACV) rinse (or use a clarifying shampoo) to remove any build-up from previously-used products. This will ensure you are receiving maximum benefits from our Bounce Curl products. Simply mix 1 cup ACV + 3 cups water. Shampoo hair, rinse, apply the mixture, and leave on hair for 13 minutes. Rinse. Condition. Proceed with Bounce Curl products.
I love it. Made my hair very soft and looked very healthy. Hair went from straw to silk
I love this conditioner – thick and hydrating.
Best conditioner I’ve ever used. Hydrating and cleansing. I use as a cowash in between wash days
I've only used it twice since I'm cutting back on how often I wash my hair. It seems to do well and doesn't weigh down my roots. I have fine hair so I lose volume easily and this has not done that. I would buy it again.