Hair oils have been used for centuries to keep hair healthy and shiny. For some people, the first thing that comes to mind about "hair oil" is greasy, oily hair. But there are different types of hair oils, and each has its own purpose.
Thankfully, and contrary to popular belief, oiling your hair has been shown to benefit your mane in a variety of ways, including encouraging healthier growth and scalp care, as well as well as adding extra essential protection from heat damage and breakage.
No matter what hair texture you have, your strands can always benefit from a little extra lubrication in the form of hair oil.
Oils are one of the first cosmetic products made and used on hair and skin to help improve the skin or hair quality.
Plant-sourced natural oils; waxes and butter are highly sought after for their natural, green, and sustainable features.
There are a wide range of oils and butter from plants seeds extracted from all over the world. They've been used in the kitchen, for aromatherapy, medicine, and topical cosmetic application.
Natural oils comprise unique fatty acid composition along with high amounts of antioxidants and essential nutrients lipids.
These natural oils offer multi-functional benefits targeting different aspects of personal care grooming.
Curly hairs are distinct in structure and vary considerably in fiber diameter, moisture level, and curl pattern.
The fact is, curly hairs are different and they require customized hair care products. Likewise, different oils differ in their physicochemical properties, composition, density, and texture.
Each and every oil or butter is not suitable for all curly hair textures. Curly hair benefits greatly from light textured and non-greasy oils that will not cause curls to get weighed down.
Hair oils should improve the hair's moisture level, minimize frizz, and address hair dryness and damage without causing any heaviness or greasiness.
Our new Bounce Curl Hair Light Oil is formulated with a blend of 10 organic oils from around the world to cater to the needs of all types of curly hair.
The formulation does not contain any man-made oil, mineral oil, or petro-derived component.
It is a natural blend, having a special texture and application experience. Moreover, the oils used for this formulation are obtained from a sustainable organic source.
Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xerochrysum Bracteatum Flower, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Organic Balanites Roxburghii Seed Oil, Organic Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Organic Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passion Flower) Seed Oil, Organic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
- Green and sustainable recipe
- Detangles the curls and removes knots
- An excellent remedy to control frizz
- Helps boost fiber lubricity
- Helps imparts gloss and sheen to hair fiber
- Helps protect against photo-damage
- Helps preserves hair moisture level and helps maintain it
- Helps improves itchy and dry scalp condition
- No mineral oil, no silicone, no petro component
- No man-made additive or ingredient, chemical
- Safe for color-treated hair
Get the Max Out of Bounce Curl Hair Oil
How you should apply hair oil in your routine all depends on your preference and what style you're trying to achieve.
- Apply a small quantity of Bounce Curl Light Oil to your hair.
- Work it out thoroughly in each section making sure the oil is evenly distributed.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Wash hair using a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Wash hair with a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Remove excess water.
- Apply styling products as usual. When fully dried, apply a few drops of oil to hair, concentrating on the ends.
- Add a few drops of oil to your daily rinse out conditioner or treatment mask to boost the hair hydration, moisture retention, and detangling.
- Oil can also be added to leave-in conditioner for excessively damaged and dry hair. It can help boost conditioning and provide better protection against photo-damage and Ultraviolet radiation (UV).
- Can be used on the scalp.
- Can be used to remove the crunchy cast after you style your hair.
- Can be used on skin, such as legs, stomach, arms, legs, feet.
- Can also be used on the nail cuticles.
Bounce Curl Light Oil is an excellent product for curly hair. It is light, non-greasy, and can help provide the necessary nutrients to keep curly hair as healthy as possible.
We hope you enjoy the oil as much as we do!