What does it do?
Level 3 Extra Moisture. Protein Free (For daily use)
Introducing our Level 3 moisture cleanser, the Bounce Curl Hydra Drench Cleansing Conditioner, specially designed for exceptionally parched hair. It is a co-wash that gently cleanses and conditions hair, infusing it with the nourishing properties of organic aloe and rosemary. Experience the dual action of hydration and purification in one convenient product.
Hair texture: Medium & coarse.
Hair pattern: Wavy, curly, & coily
- Gentle Cleansing: Provides a mild and gentle cleansing action.
- Suitable for Dry or Damaged Hair: Ideal for dry, damaged, or brittle hair.
- Reduces the Need for Multiple Products: Combines shampoo and conditioner benefits in one convenient product.
- Hydration and Moisture: Bounce Curl Cleansing Conditioner hydrates and nourishes hair for smoother, softer strands.
- Hydra Drench Cleansing Conditioner + Super Smooth Cream Conditioner measures an approximate 46% reduction in breakage.
- Enriched with premium herbal ingredients, including organic aloe as the primary component, panthenol vitamin pro-v, jojoba esters, organic black seed oil, marshmallow root extract, rosemary extract, and sage, to nourish and revive hair.
- NO silicones, NO parabens, NO sulfates, NO PEGs, NO DEA/MEA, & NO animal testing. Color-safe & vegan.
- 0-1 Rating on the Think Dirty App.
100% Natural Scent. Invigorating & blissful notes of citrus & exotic fresh fruits.
I think I'm on my 7th tube of this and can't be without it. My hair just drinks this in! It gets my hair clean and shiny and so manageable. It makes my hair feel and look so healthy. Thank you!
I have hair that is dry and tends to frizz when I wash it too much. This combination product keeps it clean and manageable.
My daughter loves this!
The Hydra Drench Cleansing Conditioner is perfect when I'm in a hurry and want more than a co-wash but don't have time for a full shampoo and condition routine. It leaves my hair feeling very moisturized, so I don't use the Avocado & Rose Oil treatment after it (which I normally use after washing my hair). Since it's all-in-one, it's great for travel!
In a world where all conditioners and shampoos don't "quite" work, this is the closest one I've found so far. I have wavy curly european hair, for context. Smells a little funny, but goes away after the shower. It also mixes well with other frangrances/colognes, so don't be alarmed.