What does it do?
Introducing our Level 2 Medium Moisture Bounce Curl Pure Silk Shampoo, offering a touch more hydration compared to our Pomegranate & Pumpkin Enzyme Gentle Clarifying Shampoo. Formulated with safflower oil as the key ingredient, this shampoo effectively addresses frizz and soothes the scalp, leaving you with stunning locks. This shampoo gives you a nourishing and rejuvenating experience.
Hair texture: Fine, medium, & coarse.
Hair pattern: Wavy, curly & coily.
- 2-in-1 action: Hydration and moisture to both the hair & scalp.
- Gentle Cleansing: Effectively cleanses the hair and scalp without stripping away natural oils.
- Soothes and Calms the Scalp: Restores balance and soothes the scalp for a healthier condition.
- Soft and Manageable Hair: Helps to soften and condition the hair strands for less breakage.
- Enhances Shine: Helps it appear healthier and more vibrant.
- Suitable for Dry or Damaged Hair.
- Cleanses 2nd most out of the 3-moisture-level shampoo system.
- Foam/Suds/Lather- Low ->Medium.
- Infused with safflower oil, organic black seed oil, pro-vitamin B5, safflower oil, biotin, quinoa, nettle, lavender, olive oil, green tea, baobab seed, and other plant extracts for hair restoration.
- Safflower oil, known for its emollient properties, helps nourish and moisturize the scalp, combating dryness and reducing flakiness. It has soothing and calming properties that can help alleviate itchiness, irritation, and discomfort associated with a dry scalp.
- NO silicones, NO parabens, NO sulfates, NO PEGs, NO DEA/MEA, & NO animal testing. Color-safe & vegan.
- 0-1 Rating on the Think Dirty App.
100% naturally derived scent. Revitalizing citrus aroma creates a sense of well-being that permeates the spirit, mind, and body.
Love it so much that I'm still waiting for it to be in stock.
From the name I did not expect a lather which surprised me but I love. I’ve been a long time fan of the gentle clarifying but decided to alternate and love this so far.
Lightweight with an equally l light scent, which leaves curls clean and ready for the next step. I often use it just on my scalp and the lather worked gently through to my ends. It doesn’t often need a repeat unless I’ve been doing strenuous workouts, or am late a day for hair washing. Great!
I have mixed 2c-3a transitioning gray curly hair. After reading Bounce Curls suggestions on gray hair maintenance, I purchased this. I pair this with the cream conditioner on one wash day and the next wash day I use the clarifying and deep conditioner to keep my gray hair moisturized without getting weighed down. I like the results